Saturday, April 9, 2011

Once a day (well..........)

maybe I'll get in a post a day, or at least that's my goal. I figured I'll aim high and even if I don't quite get there I'll come very very close. My goal is to get something on here that happens in my crazy house everyday. There may not always be pictures because that just takes too long and my time comes at a very high premium! You'll have to check out my FB for the pictures of all the crazy little things we do! I want to remember all these small things and since journals are not my thing, maybe this is. Prepare yourself for the good, the bad, the ugly, the gross, and possibly the scary!


Today we decorated for Easter at our house. My kids are very big on putting up decorations for every holiday. We start with Halloween, then Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's day, St. Patty's day, and finally we wrap up with Easter. Trace was sleeping over at my mom and dad's, so we had Ethan and Austin to help. I love to watch where they choose to put things! All the little stuffed animals in one place, all the plastic eggs in another! I always make some minor adjustments after they go to bed, but they are just so proud of themselves when they get done! How lucky am I to have BOYS that get as excited about decorating as I do? Quite!

No comments:

Post a Comment