Saturday, November 6, 2010

Our Christmas cards from Shutterfly!

It's once again that time of year! No, it's not quite time to start thinking about dragging out the Christmas lights and decorations, but it's the time that my family starts thinking about getting our family Christmas picture taken and ordering our cards! For the last few years we have ordered from Shutterfly and I have been so impressed with the choices they offer and the quality of the card when I get them! If you are like me and starting to think about your family christmas card, click on one of the links below to learn more about Shutterfly and see what they have to offer! My favorite card right now is the Monogram Snowman! I can't wait to fill each block with the faces of my sweet little boys.

www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/monogram-snowman-christmas-5x7-photo-card-5x7-photo?sortType=1&storeNode=93480

www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery

www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards

No comments:

Post a Comment