Sunday, January 18, 2009

This week

The things on my mind this week are

-our new president taking office
-my garage sale this weekend
-getting the boys ready for the camping trip

First, the pres! I have mixed feelings about him. As much as I would like to trust what he says and have hope that he can do the things he has promised. I just don't! I think he is a very nice man and a great father but I just don't see him leading our country. I pray that I am proven wrong, but I won't be holding my breath.

Second, I can't wait for the garage sale this weekend. I am looking at about 10 boxes piled in my hallway and can't wait to see them go. Hopefull I'll make some money as well! Put a little dent in all that Christmas shopping I did!

Third, the camping trip. My dad and Michael are taking the boys camping this weekend. Super exciting for them. They are going to get to fish, make S'mores, ride 4-wheelers, and sleep under the stars, what more could 2 little boys ask for?

2 comments: